A new Essence has been created for Pineal Gland Activation. This is Clear Quartz,Light and Dark Opal,Aquamarine and Labradorite Gem Essence in distilled Water with Myrtle, Spruce, Clary Sage , Balsam and Pine essential oils. When activated the Pineal Gland opens us up to other dimensions.Placing this essence on your Third Eye , Base of Skull and Ears will allow it to access the Pineal Gland. Using essence along with meditation techniques helps to bring it to life and transcend space and time .
Below is a reprint from http://www.buzzle.com.
The pineal gland is located in the brain and at the center of its two hemispheres. This endocrine gland produces a chemical known as melatonin. The melatonin hormone is responsible for regulating the sleep cycle, which is also known as circadian rhythm. The pineal gland is given great importance in matters of spirituality and meditation. This gland is also known to be associated with paranormal phenomenon. In the Eastern philosophies, the pineal gland is referred to as ‘chakra’.
How to Activate Pineal Gland?
It is believed that pineal gland activation opens the human mind to cosmic experiences. The simple procedure for pineal gland activation is described below.
- The pineal gland activation process requires you to sit in a pose that is used for meditation; one has to sit in a cross-legged position while performing this activity. Sitting with a straight and upright back is recommended. One can however, also lie down on the back while doing this.
- The eyes should preferably be kept close during this activity. You need to steer clear of all recurring thoughts that come up, and just concentrate on the breathing process.
- It is possible to master the techniques mentioned above with regular practice. Only practice can help maintain the concentration levels and thereby, improve the working of pineal gland. It is said that a kind of pressure is felt at the base of brain while the gland is being activated.
- It is advisable to reserve the morning time for this activity of pineal gland activation. The time-period between 4 am. and 6 am. is considered to be the best time for this activity.
- This technique of pineal gland activation allows us to have a better control over the mind. It is also believed that those who activate the gland are capable of controlling their position in the realm of space and time.
- The process of activating the pineal gland helps unleash the infinite properties possessed by this gland. This process helps us connect with higher frequencies of the universe. A link between physical and spiritual world can be established by means of pineal gland.
- The working of pineal and pituitary gland in unison is one of the indications of activation of this gland. This can be attained by means of meditation. The steps presented above should be followed, & most importantly practiced regularly to benefit from this activity.
The pineal gland activation is also given importance in Taoism. In the pineal gland activation technique used by followers of Taoism, one has to concentrate on the portion between the eyebrows. The goal or objective of this activity is to prepare yourself for advanced meditation techniques.
Significance of Pineal Gland Activation
It is believed that people who have attained a high level of spirituality have greater ability to stimulate the pineal gland. This kind of stimulation is brought about by saying prayers, meditation, etc. It has also been observed that the vesicular monoamine transporter gene (VMAT2) activity increases with these pineal gland activation meditation techniques. The VMAT2, located in the presynaptic cell is a transport protein. There are certain sounds and vibrations which have the potential to stimulate production of psychoactive substances in the pineal gland. Secretion of ‘feel-good’ hormones like serotonin, dopamine, beta-endomorphins, etc. also is stimulated by these vibrations. Sun gazing is one of the activities which helps increase the secretions of endocrine glands.
Pineal Gland ~ Quick Facts
The pineal gland has a shape that resembles an eye. This gland is somewhat similar to a pine cone. The name pineal, also is derived from this pine cone structure. Size of this gland ranges from 5-8 mm and it has a reddish-gray shade. A capsule formed of ‘pia mater’ surrounds the pineal gland. The function of pineal gland is not clearly known. Earlier, the pineal gland was believed to be the vestigial remnant of a bigger organ. The storage of energy is an important pineal gland function.
Out of the many causes of pineal gland disorders, some are stress-related while few result from exposure to artificial light. Mental stress is responsible for increase in secretion of melotonin by the pineal gland, which may lead to pineal gland dysfunction. Those who stay up late are prone to the pineal gland disorders more than anybody else; this is because they are exposed to artificial light for a greater amount of time than anybody else. The sleep cycle is also known to be closely related to proper functioning of pineal gland. Thus, this pineal gland activation procedure could be useful in giving you mental stability, peace and a good night’s sleep.
Below is reprinted from the website Psychedelic Adventure
Some call it the 3rd eye or the mind’s eye, the pineal gland was the last endocrine gland to have it’s functions discovered as it is located deep at the center of the brain, almost hidden away like it were a secret from which comes the word secretion, which is what the pineal gland does. It secretes the hormone melatonin which affects our wake / sleep patterns, photoperiodic (seasonal / circadian) functions and also activates the dormant codons in our DNA often referred to as ‘Junk DNA’. Melatonin affects our biorhythms and the aging process …
The Pineal Gland is found to have piezoelectric calcite crystals which act like transmitters or recievers to channel light or information coming through in waves from the centre of the galaxy or any other resonating transdimensional entities. What may seem as an unusual tickling sensation at the frontal lobe is simply the activation of the Ajna Chakra or the Pineal Gland. We are evolving into multi-sensory entities, beginning to see beyond the limiting 5 senses and awakening our 6th sense, the all seeing mind’s eye !
Below is from http://www.ehow.com.
The pineal gland–a small endocrine gland in the brain–has been thought to be the “seat of the soul” or the spiritual gateway to all realms and all dimensions. Before reaching this gateway, you must activate the pineal gland through meditation and other spiritual practices, such as changes in diet.
Slightly close your eyes, stare at the tip of your nose and slowly raise your gaze to the bridge of your nose
Sit up with your back straight or lie down completely flat on your back. Keep your palms to the ceiling (above your head or on your knees).
Let go of all “thoughts” that seem conditioned. Acknowledge them if they come up, but push them aside. Focus on your breathing to clear your mind of all irrelevant thoughts.
Visualize, as intently as possible, the spiritual body escaping from the physical body through the pineal gland. This is the first step in directing the energies required to activate the pineal gland. Eventually, you will feel yourself leave your physical body to astral project. Often, people hear a “popping” sound as the spirit exits the physical body.
Practice this meditation on a daily basis. Set aside a certain time each morning–preferably between 4 a.m. and 6 a.m.–for meditation. The more you practice, the easier it will be to use your pineal gland.
This new essence is amazing and another tool for our conscious evolution.
As Always Best Blessings-L